$40/hour main studio
$20/hour small/ basement studio
$50/hour whole studio (private rental)
Renter must sign and return the rental agreement.
RENTAL POLICIES + EXPECTATIONS
All rentals must be paid for in advance to reserve the day and time (ongoing reservations must pay the first date's rent as a nonrefundable deposit and all subsequent rentals must be paid on the first of each month prior). Rentals will not be guaranteed until paid. Rental fees are refundable (less $5 fee) if cancelled at least 3 days prior to the rental. Cancellation must be made in writing (email or letter) with a confirmation from Straightline that we have received cancellation notice. There are no refunds if cancelled less than 3 days before the scheduled rental.
By renting, renter agree to the above conditions and understands the rental fee is non-refundable without proper notice as is outlined in the renter's agreement, which must be signed and returned prior to rental. Renter accepts the terms of renting space at Straightline Dance Fitness located at 34-13th Avenue NE, Minneapolis, MN 55413. Renter agrees to leave Straightline in good clean working order. Renter will be careful with all equipment and footwear. Renter also agrees to be present at all times during the agreed upon rental times. Renter is responsible for holding a safe space for the renter's guests and for the security of Straightline. Renter agrees to have the space cleaned and secured at the agreed upon ending time. Renter understands that Renter is financially responsible for any property of Straightline that is broken or damaged during rental.
Please don't hesitate to call, text, or email with questions. We look forward to seeing you soon!
SECURING YOUR RENTAL:
- Create an account by visiting this link: https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/classic/home?studioid=177368
- Sign the waiver online
- Call or email the office to let us know when steps one and two are completed. Also confirm rental time and day.
- We will book your reservation and send a confirmation including rental fees.
- You will then receive instructions to pay online. If you prefer to pay cash or check in the studio, please inform the office.
- Sign and return your rental agreement.